Taking Steps to Limit Spread of COVID-19: All lobbies are available by appointment only. Drive-up services will remain open for regular hours, where available, with the exception of the Mentor Midland drive-up, which will remain closed.
The Roth IRA is a nondeductible retirement account that features tax-free withdrawals (including earnings) for particular distribution reasons after a five year holding period.
- $100 Minimum Deposit to Open
- Make Deposits at Your Own Pace (Subject to annual contribution limits)
- IRA holders age 50 or over are eligible for catch-up contributions.
- No IRS Penalty or Federal Income Taxes for withdrawal of regular principal contributions prior to the age 59 ½
- No Required Minimum Distributions
- Competitive Interest Rates Subject to Change Quarterly
*Some income restrictions may apply.
Compare CDs & IRAs
CDs & IRAs
We also offer a variety of CDs and IRAs. Be sure to take a look at all the options we have to offer.