2024 Scholarship Program
ERIEBANK is committed to the communities and businesses we serve and proud to support the next generation of business leaders. We invite eligible students to enhance their education by participating in our annual scholarship contest. Funding is available for students continuing their education in a business-related field. Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded with one winner per eligible school in the amount of $500 each.
High School seniors with intentions to further their education at a college or university with a business-related degree are eligible to apply. Student must attend a high school in the ERIEBANK market area. Dependents of ERIEBANK Directors or Officers of are not eligible to apply.
If you were given a hypothetical budget of $1 million to invest in a project or initiative aimed at improving your community, what would it be and how would it affect your community over time?
- A minimum of 250 words
- Typed and double-spaced
- Participant name and/or family names should not appear in the essay
- Originally written essay without the assistance of ChatBot technology
Along with the essay, applicants should provide a completed application including a summary of participation in community and school activities, one academic reference of a present or past educator, and one reference of a non-family member. References may not be bank employees.
Ways to Submit
- Complete the attached application and turn into your high school’s guidance office along with essay
- Or mail to: ERIEBANK, Attn: Jill Keller, PO Box 42, Clearfield, PA 16830
- Or email the submissions to Scholarships@Eriebank.bank
- Or complete the online application and upload your essay at www.Eriebank.bank/Scholarship by 11:59 p.m. March 15, 2024.
Essays will be judged by a selection committee on originality, grammar, and how well ideas are expressed. Contributions to both school and community will be considered.
Please Note: Incomplete applications and those students that do not plan to major in a financial and/or appropriate business-related field will not be given consideration.
Application and essay must be received by 11:59 p.m. March 15, 2024. Winners will be announced via Facebook and our website on April 12, 2024.
For more information, please contact Jill Keller by email at Scholarships@Eriebank.bank.
To download a printable PDF of the scholarship application, please click here: